- 12 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast strips
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 small bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 T ranch dressing
- 2 tortillas
- 1/2 C salsa
- 1/3 C grated cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the chicken strips with chili powder and garlic powder.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken and pepper strips in the skillet for about five minutes.
- While the chicken/peppers are cooking, warm up the tortillas by wrapping them in foil and heating them in the oven.
- After the chicken and peppers are cooked, drain any leftover liquid off them. You’ll know they are cooked if the chicken isn’t pink and the peppers are tender.
- Mix the chicken and peppers with the ranch dressing.
- Put some of the chicken mixture in each warm tortilla, and top them with salsa.
- Roll them up and cut in half.
t = teaspoon
T = tablespoon
C = cup