Serves 2 people
- 1-1/2 C milk (almond milk, coconut milk, cow’s milk … pick your favorite!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 C pineapple (if you used canned tidbits, crushed, or rings, drain it first)
- 1 C spinach leaves, packed tight
- 1 T honey
- 1 T chia, flax, or hemp seed (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Get a parent’s help or permission.
- Starting with the milk, add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more ice if you like it thicker or really frozen.
- Share with someone you like (or even your sister or brother)!