- 6 oz. dried bow-tie pasta
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 C mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 C fresh spinach, sliced
- 1 t fresh thyme, minced
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 2 T grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- While the pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a big skillet (on medium).
- In the pan, stir together the onion, mushrooms, and garlic for about three minutes.
- Add the spinach, thyme, and pepper. Cook one more minute.
- Drain the pasta when it’s cooked, and stir it into the veggie mixture that is in the pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan over everything and serve!
t = teaspoon
T = tablespoon
C = cup